Thursday, March 29, 2007

my days just ain't getting better. what the fuck. i got caught by brother paul this morning for socks. SIGHHH. how unlucky can i get man? fine. i shall wear knee length socks, pin up my fringe, tuck in my blouse all the way, not fold my skirt and be like a cheena scholar from tmr onwards. life will be a lot more peaceful since they can't catch me for anything. seriously i don't understand why they are so strict and all. "J2s you are the seniors of the school, must set good examples for the J1s if not they'll copy you blah blah blah..." my ass man. can they please look at the J1 girls? their skirts are as long as tennis skirts? much worse than us. copy what shit. since they're so free, go catch them instead and leave us alone.

enough of whining. anyway teckjin tagged me to do this funky weird quiz. :/

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) i don't shower in the morning.
2) i'm addicted to banana cakes. (:
3) i prefer sleeping with the fan on than the air-con.
4) i look at girls more than i look at guys. (i assure you that i'm 100% straight.)
5) i talk to my bolster sometimes.
6) i used to dread tranings but i'm all hyped up now because i'm determined to hit 350!

tagging: anyone.

13 comments:

Serena said...

Hello Huixin, how come you don't have a cbox anymore? Anyway, I replied your tag on my LJ okay? I'll always reply on my LJ so do go back and see. I'll still comment on your blog! :D

Anyway, SA's kinda strict too. Especially about hair. Hahaha

teckjin said...

HAHA AYEEE HUIXIN! HAHA I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOUR TAGBOARD CAN. WHY'RE YOU TURNING INTO A TING AND USING THAT COMMENT THING! btw i totally love your talking to the bolster thing. HAHAHAA. freaking hilarious you.

//huixin said...

HELLO! :D haha. i took it away cos' i figured out since got this comment thingy then might as well just use it. and i dun want stupid people to spam my tagboard so yeah. heh. how are you two? (: yes teckjin, i know i'm weird. do you know i actually believe that my bolster listens to me? HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

It only takes a bit more effort to spam the place lol. Like im doing here.

Sometime yesterday i realised you all had blogs...my view that most of the ppl were at least half-way sane has been destroyed...

Ppl have this weird thing they always do. Talking to a bolster is normal. I mean like, talk to an imaginary clone of myself to help focus my thoughts and i named my original manual pistol illiana. Current one no name tho...

Serena said...

Hahah yup yup! This comment thing is so much more nicer than the tagboard thing! It's like more cool and formal and high class! Teckjin is just LOWWWWW CLAASSSSS. Hahahaha :) I'm fine Huixin! School's just getting busier. Hope you're fine toooo! <3

//huixin said...

HAHA! yeah i totally agree. it's more high class and the good thing is you get to type a lot more! (: tagboard got restricted number of words you can type or sth. :/ and i'm fine too but as usual, as busy as a bee. haha. (: i just realised it seemed like i haven't seen you all for a LONG LONG time. heh.

//huixin said...

dark lord revan how did you manage to find my blog? haha. looks like you're weirder than me. =P

teckjin said...

Haha, your bolster just might reply you! I mean, i have conversations with Tylyn for hours and hours you know.. ;D

//huixin said...

HAHAHA! that's worse than me! =P i don't talk to my bolster for hours. i talked to it only before i sleep. heh.

Anonymous said...

u r weird.

//huixin said...

everyone's weird in their own ways.

Anonymous said...

True. Very true. But weird makes it special. :D Like talking to ur bolster.

//huixin said...

haha. yeah. so in what ways are you weird? (: